THE CALLING OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF
SHAREHOLDERS AND EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF
SHAREHOLDERS PT. JASA ANGKASA SEMESTA Tbk.
The Directors of PT. Jasa Angkasa Semesta Tbk. (“The Company”) hereby invites the Company’s Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGMS”) (hereafter the AGMS and EGMS are called “Meetings”) which will be held as follows :
Day / Date : Tuesday, 21 April 2020.
Place : Menara Cardig Building, Ruang Serbaguna Floor 4, Jl. Raya Halim Perdanakusuma, Jakarta Timur 13650, Indonesia
Time : 10:00 WIB – finished.
With the following agenda:
- The Approval and ratification of the Company’s Annual Report for the 2019 fiscal year including the Company’s Activity Report, the Board of Commissioners Supervisory Report and the 2019 Financial Report, as well as the full repayment and acquittal of responsibility (acquit et de charge) to the Directors and the Board of Commissioners The Company for the management and supervision actions they carried out in the 2019 financial year.
- The Assignment for the Company’s Profit/Loss Allocation for fiscal year 2019.
- The Appointment Public Accountant to Audit the Company’s Annual Calculation for Fiscal Year 2020 and stipulation of honorarium and all of other appointment requirements
The Explanation on the agenda of the AGMS: agenda 1, 2 and 3 are routine events held at the AGMS, in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association and Law Number 40 of 2017 concerning Limited Liability Companies.
- The approval on change in Board of Direction and Board of Comissioner Composition
Explanation of LB General Meeting Agenda: agenda 1 related to changes in the composition of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in accordance with the provisions of the Company’s Articles of Association and applicable laws and regulations
- Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are requested to bring and submit to Company officials Written Confirmation Letter for Meeting (KTUR) issued by KSEI and can be obtained through a Securities Company or Custodian Company and also submit a photocopy of Identity Card or Identification Card others that are still valid, before entering the meeting room.
- Those who are entitled to attend or be represented at the Meeting are the account holders or authorized account holders whose names are registered as shareholders of the Company in the securities account of the Custodian Company or Securities Company that is listed on the Company’s Register of Shareholders on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 15:00 West Indonesia Time.
- (a) Shareholders who are unable to attend can be represented by their attorneys by bringing a valid power of attorney as determined by the Company. Members of the Board of Commissioners, members of the Board of Directors or employees of the Company may act as attorneys at the Meeting, but the votes they cast as power of attorney at the Meeting are not counted in the vote;
(b) Shareholders in the form of a legal entity to bring a photocopy of the articles of association and their amendments together with a letter of endorsement / approval from the competent authority, and a deed containing the latest composition of the management;
(c) Specifically for shareholders in KSEI’s collective custody to show Written Confirmation for the GMS (KTUR) / Written Confirmation to the registrar before entering the Meeting room;
(d) The power of attorney form can be obtained on every working day at the Company’s Head Office at Menara Cardig, Jl. Raya Halim Perdanakusuma Jakarta 13650
(e) The power of attorney must be received by the Company at the latest before the relevant Meeting starts.
- Copies of the Company’s Annual Report for fiscal year 2019 and materials to be discussed and decided at the Meeting can be obtained at the Company’s Office during office hours from the date of this summons until the date the Meeting is held.
- To facilitate the arrangement of the Meeting and the rules of the Meeting, Shareholders or their proxies are requested to be present in the Meeting room, 30 (thirty) minutes before the Meeting begins.
This is so that shareholders become understandable.
Jakarta, March 30, 2020
PT. Jasa Angkasa Semesta, Tbk.